Not too much getting done this weekend, I worked with the transmission shifter and found the short throw shifter wont work for my application. I also checked the master and slave cylinders for the clutch, both are not usable in my opinion. I ordered both to replace the worn and locked up parts.
I put together the flywheel hub and flywheel. I built a bracket for the hall effect throttle and checked after install. I cut down the buss bar and drilled to install into my emergency disconnect.
I marked up the rear of the car for cutting out the area for rear battery assembly.
I mocked up a motor on the power steering for a separate power steering power source, the motor is not powerful enough, but did make the steering operate pretty well. I think the plan will be to drive the steering pump from the drive motor.