Sunday, May 17, 2015

Little progress

Not much happening on the car, touching up the 12 volt battery occasionally.
This spring i measured all the cells after my mishap of discharge, I had charged them to about 80% and let them sit all winter. I found cell 28 was discharged but all the rest were 3.33v.
So it appears I have lost two cells from the discharge accident, and I have not done capacity testing, I had found some new old stock cells and bought a few so I will replace my bad cells.
Currently I am on the fence about keeping, selling, or parting the car as I have far too many projects in the mix and work is taking a lot of time as well