Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Improving things

I finally got around to changing the tires to the proper size, no more nasty noises on bumps and lower rolling resistance as well. I made an appointment to get the alignment done on all four wheels, as it turns out, the alignment was out significantly.
I decided to upgrade the charger, as the existing charger was not putting out full power.
I found a charger on Ebay that will work, with the added benefit of providing ability to charge from public charge points with an added interface.
I have many projects left for this winter, I need to finish the rear box cover and reinstall the interior. The brakes need to be replaced in the rear, the dash finished and stereo install completed to name just a few.