I have been busy with work and holiday schedules but made it out to the garage to check on the batteries.
I took some readings after charging and letting the batteries rest for a few weeks, I found that one cell had dropped to nearly zero and the other 49 were at 3.31 +/-.
I managed to work the cell out without full disassembly of the rear pack and install a spare cell that came with the original set of batteries.
I put it on charge and cut the charge off when the cells all read about 3.51. I would have fully charged, but wanted to watch the finish due to no BMS, I will come back to this when I have some time to monitor things.