Monday, September 9, 2013


Following many attempts to contact the manufacturer of the controller I have decided to go a different direction. I found a deal on a slightly used Solitron 1 and it is on the way. The controller solves a few issues, I have not been able to get an interface for the first controller in 5 months of trying that would allow programming and logging. Speed sensing and over speed shutdown is built into the Solitron as well as logging. The controller is 1000 amps and should be plenty for my setup.
I will need to revamp my mounting ideas as the new controller is quite large, 20 x 8, and I will have to move some things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment