Thursday, September 19, 2013

It Lives!

I wired up the low voltage and shortened the high voltage cables and hooked them up to the controller.
The controller set an error when power was applied, as expected. I hooked up the computer and after several attempts got the controller programmed and throttle calibrated. I started the controller and got power to the motor and checked the drive through the gears. The tachometer pickup could be better but I had a pretty steady reading.
I will need to adjust a few things after a test drive, which I hope to do this weekend after I install some meters to monitor the batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment