Saturday, July 20, 2013

A place for everything

 After a bit of thought I have decided on a configuration for the front battery box and places to mount the other items.
 
I had intended on using any factory bolt inserts to mount the angle iron for the boxes and found there really wasn't enough locations to secure everything. 
I used a motor mount location, the unibody frame rails that I will drill and bolt through with threaded rod. The front location is the bottom of the battery box, to the left of the motor there will be the 12v accessory battery with vacuum pump behind, just in place for location reference.

The top rack will be the resting place for the motor controller and DC/DC converter, and possibly the main contactor. I still need to find a location for the breakers and Vacuum switch, as well and the heater relay and various other control relays

No comments:

Post a Comment